SPRING 2020: THE MYSTIC'S DREAM
Long have seers and soothsayers augured fortunes and given counsel from what they have found in dreams and trances. They use their nocturnal journeys as guides, traversing distant lands in search of hidden wisdom. The theme of this box pays homage to those mystics, and to the magic we find in our dreams.
Deconstructing Eden offered a 5ml perfume. Dream: Tonka bean butter, Bulgarian lavender, lavender maillette, chamomile, and helichrysum.
- Leccare Lollipops offered a trio of artisan lollipops (non-vegan) in the following flavors: Honey Cardamom, Blood Orange Ginger, and Peppered Plum.
- Luvmilk offered a 4oz, vegan sugar scrub. Dream Walker: Sun ripened apricot, creamy coconut milk, oak, cedar, and moss with a squeeze of citron. Please note that this is not the same scent as the Sihaya & Company candle of the same name.
- Nui Cobalt Designs offered a 20g vegan bath potion. Pathworking Bath Potion: A ritual bath to awaken your psychic senses and heighten your power. Angelica, frankincense, copal, calendula, and a gentle touch of jasmine in a homespun infusion of mugwort.
- Paintbox Soapworks offered a 6oz luxury vegan glycerin soap.The Distant Stars and the Violet Flame: Deep purple incense, crystalline violet, amber & sweet blackberry.
Sihaya & Company offered a 9oz glittering vegan candle.The Mystic's Dream: A blend for those seeking adventure and wonder behind the veil of slumber. Spicy cardamom, Bulgarian rose, soft cedar, warm vanilla, and a touch of pistachio under a swirl of smoke.
Sihaya & Company also offered a tube of Moisturizing Lip Color which is cruelty free but not vegan (as it contains beeswax). The Oneroi: A sheer wash of lavender-tinted mauve with delicate purple sparkles. Lavender Caramel flavor.
SPECIAL EDITION: MAIN STREET MAGIC
Do you miss us on Main Street Ellicott City? Because we miss you! Several businesses got together and brainstormed a way for you to get a little OEC love from the safety of your home. Until we see you again, the Main Street Magic box has you covered.
- A an at-home hair-refreshing kit from envy.salon. Deluxe samples of four Bb brand hair products, a nail file, and some envy swag!
- A deluxe sample 15ml hair oil from Gloss Hair Studio. This oil by Kevin Murphy is antioxidant rich to promote hair elasticity and shine!
- A unique pair of earrings from Made on Main. Each pair of handmade beaded earrings are fun to wear & made of nickel-free materials.
- A delicious 10g bag of loose-leaf herbal tea selected by Matcha Time Cafe.
- A bag of spring candies from Park Ridge Trading Co. You will receive either giant jelly beans, sunrise fruit slices, or pastel spring candy corn.
- A glittering 8oz candle tin by Sihaya & Company. Cheers to Main: Bubbly sweet peach prosecco and grapefruit bellinis garnished with sprigs of lavender. Let's toast when we meet again.
- A bag of artisan chocolate-covered fruit from Sweet Cascades Chocolatier. You will receive either kiwi, orange peel, or mango.
- A fun mini card game from Sweet Elizabeth Jane. After Dinner Amusements Question Cards are great conversation starters to help you share memories and make new ones. The tin includes 50 question cards.
- A handcrafted 8oz sugar whipped soap by Sweet Suds. Main Street Stroll: A fresh mix of green tea, bergamot, patchouli, amber, vanilla, jasmine, musk, and smooth woods.
All photos taken by The Redolent Mermaid and used with permission.